RDF Grant Management Committee would like to call for applications for Rotaract District Grant. Rotaract District Grant shall be handed over to selected projects based on ranking and funds available. The total available fund for Rotaract District Grant (RY 2021/22) is Rs. 74,000.
Requirements for Rotaract District Grant:
- Rotaract Club/s in good standing within R.I.D 3292 can submit proposals in response to this Request for Proposal.
- Letter of intent on club letterhead duly signed by the Club’s President and Sponsoring Rotary Club President.
- Minutes of the meeting where the decision regarding the RDG application has been taken.
- The clubs should submit the grant application form attached to this document. (Page 7-10)
- As the funds are minimal and the amount cannot suffice the larger goal of the project, the grant shall be operationalized as “Matching Grant”. The amount contributed to the project by the club should at least be 50% of the project budget, not exceeding the funds provided by RDG.
The deadline to submit the documents are as follows:
Letter of Intent: September 24, 2021, by 11:59 PM.
Rest of the aforementioned documents (Minutes and Grant application form): October 22, 2021, by 11:59 PM.
You can submit the form by emailing the scanned copy of all required documents to @Nirvik KC with CC to DRR @Summit Bajracharya within the deadline. The required documents shall be verified by the RDF Grant Evaluation Committee. The proposals that qualify the requirements will have to prepare a presentation and appear for a Q&A round (total of 15 mins) with a panel of the jury.
Please refer to the document for further information, and write back should you have any confusion.